cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Showing Erased objects in a Creo 2.0 Drawing

RonGrabau
7-Bedrock

Showing Erased objects in a Creo 2.0 Drawing

I tried to follow this discussion in Wildfire 5.0 but I am jumping from Wildfire 4.0 to Creo 2.0 M030. In a drawing, I have Erased several objects such as Axis and Datums. I noticed that if I delete an Axis, I can show it again. But with Datum's there is only Erase as an option. I am feeling pretty stupid right now, but I cannot figure out how to show the items that I erased. I can show them in a new view but not in the view that I erased them in.

Anyone solve this yet? I am sure that I am just missing where they put the unerase command. I have searched for this command. Just frustrated and am hoping that I am just missing the obvious.

Ronald B. Grabau
ME Applications Engineer
HP - Roseville CA

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Have you gone to that view on the "model tree" view of the drawing and
expanded the annotations?

They should show up as "hidden" there, and then you can unhide them.

Yep, that is where they are, took me forever as well to figure it out. Also, make sure you click on "annotation" in the ribbon as well. Under some ribbon section, these drawing tree items are not accessible.

Patrick Fariello
CommScope
1300 E. Lookout Dr. Suite 150
Richardson, TX 75082
phone: 972-792-3303
-<blocked::<a style="COLOR:" blue;=" text-decoration:=" underline&quot;=" target="_BLANK" href="mailto:-">">mailto:->
-----End Original Message-----
Top Tags