cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Solid Designer/CoCreate/Direct Modeling C++ examples/tutorial

plimone
1-Newbie

Solid Designer/CoCreate/Direct Modeling C++ examples/tutorial

Hello everybody,

I'm pretty new in Solid Designer/CoCreate/Direct Modeling world and I hope I'm writing in the right place for posting my question...

I would like to try to create a simple C++ external COM client to manage CoCreate assemblies/particular.

What I want to do is something like:

1) open a CoCreate assembly;

2) write inside it some properties (string, int, double, date);

3) save the assembly;

4) close it;

5) open it again;

6) read the properties I've written at step #2;

7) save/export the assembly as PDF

😎 close the assembly.

I'm trying to do all these steps by following the 'CoCreate.OsdmObjects.chm' document provided during the CoCreate installation (C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo Elements\Direct Modeling 19.0\common\COM_.NET_API_SDK  folder).

The problem is that I can not start in this... I can not create an application instance.

Is there someone here can help me or suggest me some specific websites/links where ask/learn about this topic?

Thanks,

PL

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags