cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Strange decimal places behavior in hole feature

ptc-2067443
1-Newbie

Strange decimal places behavior in hole feature

All,

I've noticed that when I use the hole feature, when I use an edge or a datum plane as an offset reference, the value shows 2 decimal places. However, if I use a surface as an offset reference, the value reduces to 0 decimal places. If I finish the feature and do an Edit, I can change it back tohowever many decimal placesI want. If I do an Edit Definition, I get the same behavior as when the part was originally created...

I have set the following config options:

default_dec_places 2

default_dim_num_changes no

Has anyone else seen this behavior? Is it a bug or is there a config option that I'm missing somewhere?

I'm using Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 M110.

Thanks, Roger

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags