cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Unable to sketch anything in any plane view?

aayaz
1-Newbie

Unable to sketch anything in any plane view?

i am using version 2.0 creo prametric and is unable to sketch anything in it as i select any plane view and click sketch the pop up windows open bt the sketch button is unavailable. please help me out to solve this problem as i am new user of creo and very willing to learn it

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I've moved this discussion into our Creo community.

RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:aayaz)

All you have to do is click on the button I highlighted below then select a sketch plane. Or select the sketch plane then click on the button highlighted below.

Ahmad,

Did Raphael's comment help you to create a sketch? If you are using an "Empty" part template, you may not have a datum plane available to select so one will need to be created before creating a sketch.

Let us know if you need further assistance. Otherwise, you can mark Raphael's post as "Correct Answer" so we know you're all set.

Top Tags