cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Unable to use "edit definition" on notes

KF_7767247
3-Visitor

Unable to use "edit definition" on notes

I am using Creo Parametric 7.0 7.0.2.0

I am unable to use "edit definition" on notes both in my drawing and my model. I can only edit the note when it's physically placed in the model and I have to manually type everything in a text box rather than using the standardized note files my organization provides. There is a small clock icon that appears next to the affected notes.

2 REPLIES 2

@KF_7767247 wrote:

I am using Creo Parametric 7.0 7.0.2.0

I am unable to use "edit definition" on notes both in my drawing and my model. I can only edit the note when it's physically placed in the model and I have to manually type everything in a text box rather than using the standardized note files my organization provides. There is a small clock icon that appears next to the affected notes.

Hi,

please publish pictures showing your model/drawing. If you can please upload data to enable community users to reproduce your problem.

Martin Hanák

Hi @KF_7767247,

If you are looking forward to insert *.txt files in the Notes, then please make use of the option Note from File.

Below mentioned is a demonstration of the same:

Let me know if this helps.

Again, if I am wrong with my understanding, please help us with some snapshots or data that will clarify the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Deepak

Top Tags