cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Upcounting number for symbol in Creo Parametric

ML_10821525
3-Visitor

Upcounting number for symbol in Creo Parametric

Hello everyone

I am using Creo Parametric 9. I'd like to create a symbol in which i can insert an upcounting number tepends on how many of this symbols are in the model. Eg. If there are 3 symbols in the model and i insert an other one the number of the inserted symbol schould be 4. The other symbols shouldnt update the number.

Thanks for help.

3 REPLIES 3

@ML_10821525 wrote:

Hello everyone

I am using Creo Parametric 9. I'd like to create a symbol in which i can insert an upcounting number tepends on how many of this symbols are in the model. Eg. If there are 3 symbols in the model and i insert an other one the number of the inserted symbol schould be 4. The other symbols shouldnt update the number.

Thanks for help.

Hi,

drawing symbol can contain variable text. Unfortunately you have to enter value manually.

Martin Hanák
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:ML_10821525)

If you can write some code, you may be able to put the number of symbols in a parameter and then build a table that references the parameter so it updates.

No. Not built in. 3rd party tools only.

Can build janky mapkey+relation counter but it's not production viable in my opinion.

Top Tags