cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Visual Resultant Direction

Staron
1-Newbie

Visual Resultant Direction

Hi,

I’m new to PTC Creo Simulate, been using Ansys on my old company. But I wonder if there is some way to visually show the Resultant direction ( I know about Review Total Load ), I have looked but I can’t seem to find something like that.

Added some extra information. I’m working on a 5 pocket Chain Wheel, and I have applied forces in as shown in the image, but I need my Resultant to point down, as that is the direction chain is coming in. This does not have to be very accurate. So I was thinking of adding forces to make the Resultant point in - Y Direction.

If anyone has a smarter way to do this, I'm very interested in learning that.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Stale, du kommer ikke se en "visualisering" av reaktionskraften, bare siffrorna, antingen med "Review total load", eller genom att du skapar "Measures"...

Om du bygger en modell i Mechanism Dynamics, då kan du se krafterna visualiserade som pilar...

/Mats L

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Stale,

Hvis jag skulle beräkna reaktionskrafterna så skulle jag skapa ett "measure" av typen "force reaction". Finn ikonen som ser ut som en linjal. Därefter kan du skapa en "målning" av olika storheter, inkl. reaktionskraft.

Hoppas du förstår "svorsken" min... 🙂

/Mats L/

Jag har f.ö. varit hos IP Huse och hjälpt till med lite metodutveckling mm, tidigare när jag arbetade hos PDS Vision...

Hei Mats

Svorsken er ikke noe problem. Takk, det skal jeg prøve

DenisJaunin
15-Moonstone
(To:Staron)

Hello Stale,

If you can show us your results this will be interesting.

Kind regards.

Denis.

I will do that when I'm finish calculating model. From what I have seen so far, it does not give me what I'm looking for. In Ansys, you see an Arrow with direction in X,Y and Z direction, here it only did show a little symbol called Resultant in the modell. But I will read some more about it.

Stale, du kommer ikke se en "visualisering" av reaktionskraften, bare siffrorna, antingen med "Review total load", eller genom att du skapar "Measures"...

Om du bygger en modell i Mechanism Dynamics, då kan du se krafterna visualiserade som pilar...

/Mats L

Ah ok, takk for svar Mats.

Stale

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags