cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Wildfire 5 Failure mode. where is investigate refs in a rolled backup model?

PetePickettII
12-Amethyst

Wildfire 5 Failure mode. where is investigate refs in a rolled backup model?

WOW. I can not find this answer anywhere!!! The what's new docs, update training pdf, or the knowledge base!!! I hope you didnt miss this one. I have a round that lost its references. IN WF4 and earlier i was able to (in failure mode) QUICKLY pull up an earlier saved version and roll the model to the point i failed to see what was used on the that earlier version. anyhelp here??? PTC needs to update their docs for this one. Cant believe I am the first to ask this Question..

thanks..PETE

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Pete,

In the Regeneration Manager, you can select Preferences, Failure Handeling, Resolve Mode. This will turn on the old menus.

MID_147.jpg

It would be nice if PTC built these options into the regen manager dialog box somehow.

-Tim

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Pete,

In the Regeneration Manager, you can select Preferences, Failure Handeling, Resolve Mode. This will turn on the old menus.

MID_147.jpg

It would be nice if PTC built these options into the regen manager dialog box somehow.

-Tim

I can see future functionality for this to be in the REFERENCES dialog that pops up when you are looking at the parents and children map. Can PTC make sure they fix this in 6 please?

I realize that "no resolve mode" is handy, and i like getting used to it, being a users of 19 years, but this is a critical piece of the puzzle when figuring out what missing round references were.

thanks..

Top Tags