cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

automated printing

dsalotto
4-Participant

automated printing

I'd like to set up automated printing from ProE drawing mode. Mapkeys only get you to the ms print menu. How would I automate the entire print process by a simple menu pick? Thanks, Dan
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

First Create a plot config file (*.pcf) file and place that in proeloadpoint\text\plot_config folder. restart your pro/e to se the changes. File --> Print--> Click the down arrow besides MS Printer and you will find the above created PCF file. Create a Mapkey which prints using the *.pcf file Thanks, Sharath
dsalotto
4-Participant
(To:ptc-904192)

I'll give it a try.
Top Tags