cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

definition of parameters via xml using external analyses in creo 2.0

mkristen
1-Newbie

definition of parameters via xml using external analyses in creo 2.0

Hello,

does anybody knows (have some experiance) with parametric modelling in creo 2.0 using an xml - file to set design parameters?

The task is to modify parametric parts with extern calculated parameters. Therefore i`d like to use an xml-file to set the design parameters. I can create an xml - file with a defined structure which i can modify e.g. in excel. After modifying the xml-file i´d like to read the (modified) xml file using external analyses, refresh the model and have a changed design of the part. I`ve got following error message shown in picture parameter_C.jpg. I`d like just import the prior exportet xml-file with the specified creo structure.

Does anybody know a solution for the problem or a different way to set parameters automaticaly?

Is it possible to import data from an xml-file with a different structure than the exportet xml-file?

Thanks,

Maurice Kristen   

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags