cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

direct modeling express 4.0

jlarock
1-Newbie

direct modeling express 4.0

I have installed Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Express 4.0 but can not open the program. I get a MicroSoft error as follows: (0xc000007b). Is there a work arround for this or are there some changes to be made at install to make this work? I am running Windows 7. Is there any help out there?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Try disabling your graphics driver and running the generic from MS. Be aware that this may scamble your desktop icons though.

I am using a Dell laptop and the only graphics driver installed is not from MS. Thanks for your quick reply and I am going to reload the OS with generic 7 and that way I can try your suggestion. I am also having a similar problem when I try to start Sketchup.

Very good. For future reference, if you disable your graphics driver in Windows 7, it will load a generic SVGA driver automatically.

Top Tags