cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

o-ring selection "tool"... (slightly off topic?)

pdkoren
1-Newbie

o-ring selection "tool"... (slightly off topic?)

Just wondering if anyone has any links to any sort of handy-dandy o-ring selection "tool"? I am aware of the Parker inPhorm stuff; whichdoesn't support 64bit systems other than thru a web interface, and the interface has unfortunately has been revamped a bit so that, at least as far as my experience goes, isn't quite as nice as the older version (my main complaint is that it only allows you to go thru one selection; seems like they forgot the "back" button...). Aside from this, this is nice in that it gives you all the standard dimensions AND tolerances to design with, but I can't help but wonder if there are any other "tools" out there...

thanks in advance...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Paul,

Try out
mjenkins
5-Regular Member
(To:pdkoren)

You can at least get the dash number you need from:

http://www.mcmaster.com/#o-rings/=h6czzx

but that Apple Rubber Products is going into my permanent bookmarks!

http://www.applerubber.com/oring-gland-calculator/

In Reply to Paul Korenkiewicz:

Just wondering if anyone has any links to any sort of handy-dandy o-ring selection "tool"? I am aware of the Parker inPhorm stuff; whichdoesn't support 64bit systems other than thru a web interface, and the interface has unfortunately has been revamped a bit so that, at least as far as my experience goes, isn't quite as nice as the older version (my main complaint is that it only allows you to go thru one selection; seems like they forgot the "back" button...). Aside from this, this is nice in that it gives you all the standard dimensions AND tolerances to design with, but I can't help but wonder if there are any other "tools" out there...

thanks in advance...

Top Tags