cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

outdated list

ptc-593619
1-Newbie

outdated list

Can someone advise me how to prevent ProE making an "outdated list.lst"
every time I update my model. Yes, I know one of the underlying models
is outdated and in a read only state and I shall update in good time. I
just don't want ProE telling me that EVERY blooming time!

Richard A. Black

Lead Design Engineer

Eaton Corporation

440 Murray Hill Road

Southern Pines

NC 28387 USA

tel: 910 695 2905

fax: 910 695 2901

-

www.eaton.com

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Richard,

I have had this wish as well from time to time. The ray of sunshine is that my trusty "Help" menusays that I can turn off notifications as I wish via, quote....the set notification preferences in theserver menu located in the status area...end quote.

However, Mr. Pro/Help does not show me where that is orhow to get to it. In fact, I can't find anything that remotely looks like that anywhere.

So, my answer is two-fold. First, Help in Pro continues to be as elusive as the Yeti and useless as perfume on a pigAND...IF you can find the Set Notification Preferences you should be able to turn them off.

Dean

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags