cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

repeat region selection inside drawing format

dkcm33
3-Visitor

repeat region selection inside drawing format

When trying to select a repeat region for balloons I noticed the only way I could select the repeat region was to move the repeat region outside of the drawing format border. I could not select it by the table list or on the drawing format itself. 

I recently changed all the drawing formats to a border created by making a single cell table. Before the border was sketched I believe.

Is there a way to select the repeat region inside of the single cell table border? 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

below mentioned tip is just my guess ...

Place mouse cursor over the table, press right mouse button and use Pick From List command to disply list od avaible items. Then select table in the list.

Martin Hanák

Thanks Martin.

Did not help though. When trying to Set Region for BOM baloons I cannot select it directly on the drawing, nor from the Drawing Tree List. If I right click over the table there is not a Pick From List choice.

I have Creo Elements/Pro 5.0  Date code M130.

Thanks Martin,

Dale

Hi,

I am sorry I can't help you more. I do not have Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 (i.e. Wildfire 5.0) installed on my PC.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags