cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

split bom list

ptc-5342105
1-Newbie

split bom list

Hello coleagues,

I have this issue. In attachment there is a drawing of an assembly with only one part in it, 5 times. Im making assembly cut and that cut is affecting 3 parts. In drawing then i have situation that cut is spliting these parts because of change in mass which is there driven by repeat region (asm.mbr.MP_MASS_PROP). Can this be avoided without deleting this region who is giving the mass. My goal is to have this assembly cut and then not to split the BOM list. Also that mass changes if i make change in part level, regarding his dimensions or if i make change on cut in assembly level.

Models are made in Creo parametric 2.0

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gucio
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-5342105)

hi,

please add mass analize as a feature in part, and show value of it in drawing instead of pro_mp_mass (look at feature_in_model_tree.zip).

Second solution could be done via relations in repeat region (relation_in_drawing.zip).

Krzysztof

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gucio
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-5342105)

hi,

please add mass analize as a feature in part, and show value of it in drawing instead of pro_mp_mass (look at feature_in_model_tree.zip).

Second solution could be done via relations in repeat region (relation_in_drawing.zip).

Krzysztof

Thx for your help. I made some testing about this and it looks acceptable. I wish only that option like this is also possible on assembly level. Because cut is happening there. But this is good enough. thx one more time.

Top Tags