cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

top down assembly clarification

ptc-5052803
1-Newbie

top down assembly clarification

Hi

We have 5 Pro-e users.

We have go to do top down assembly, could you please clarify the 5 users do that at the same time.

Regards

J.Anand

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-5052803)

Anand,

I don't know if you know about the search field in the upper right hand area of this discussion page. It works great for searching on topics.

I see that you have posted three times about top down assemblies. I was going to link you to a conversation, when I saw that it was started by yourself. If you need an update on a post, you can go ahead and ask further questions on the same post. This will keep the string of logic together for those who may have questions in the future.

For some multiple users, check this link out:

http://communities.ptc.com/message/201428#201428

Thanks, Dale

Top Tags