cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

undo redo

slefebvre1
1-Newbie

undo redo

Hi Everybody,

Has someone already met problems with the fonctionality "undo-redo" in creo2 which doesn't work ?

Thanks four your tips..

regards,

Stéphane

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I don't think every action can be undone, but I'm not sure what things can't.

Also, I believe that activating the window resets the undo list.. Once you activate the window, undo and redo will not work.  There are other actions that do the same, but I don't recall what.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
Robinske
4-Participant
(To:slefebvre1)

We had issues with undo/redo greyed out but this was due to Pro/Program items in the start parts (see CS153272 in tech support)

Description
  • Undo and Redo functions are grayed out using a start part/assembly
  • New created part/assembly model have undo/redo disabled and grayed out
Applies To
  • Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro Wildfire to Wildfire 5.0
  • Creo Parametric Creo 1.0 to Creo 3.0
Cause
  • Model contains a Program
  • Template used to build parts and assemblies contains a Program
Resolution
  • Reported to R&D as SPR 2204100
  • Works to product specification for Pro/ENGINEER, Creo Elements/Pro and Creo Parametric
  • Remove Program in the Template. Demo
  • For existing parts and assemblies, user has to remove Program manually
Top Tags