cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

using edit definition move on menu manager

HARSHVARDHANPAN
1-Newbie

using edit definition move on menu manager

I took this part from internet on which first i created revolve part, after i found difficulty on making round and slot whenever i used to make round and extrude option it will diretly takes me in round and extrude sub-option, but hear i required to edit a part with edit deifination then menu manger will open, with the help of which i redefine the feature.

same hear found a difficulty on Slot- extrude

i attached prt. file please see this

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

this part file will open on creo 2.0

I am student

I think is protrusion you can change some thing if you want

see this image you understand Principles of protrusion

8-18-2014+9-53-22+AM.png

8-18-2014+9-53-40+AM.png

8-18-2014+9-54-09+AM.png

8-18-2014+9-54-39+AM.png

8-18-2014+9-55-47+AM.png

8-18-2014+9-57-22+AM.png

dear friend,

i need to ask you how this command comes i know the procedure. But the problem is that how this dialog box appears and what is the procedure to get it, simply a panel appears when using editdefination any extrude or round option..

hello anyone please help me to get that command

Top Tags