cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo Illustrate export formats

AndreaT
12-Amethyst

Creo Illustrate export formats

Dear community, is it possible to export from Creo Illustrate to the format JT?

I've seen there is an add-on for Parametric that adds the JT export format. Can it be done also with Illustrate? Or is it something that can be implemented worker side in windchill?

We have the necessity to export in this format and we would like to explore the possibilities, if any...

If I export in IGES or STEP, is there a recipe file to be edited in order to define export preferences?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

The JT filter is a separately purchasable option which allows you to import & export JT file format.

Please refer to the Technical Graphics Compendium

Also:
Article - CS115565 - How to Install the JT Import Filter in order to open & import JT file format in Creo View & Creo Illustrate (ptc.com)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

The JT filter is a separately purchasable option which allows you to import & export JT file format.

Please refer to the Technical Graphics Compendium

Also:
Article - CS115565 - How to Install the JT Import Filter in order to open & import JT file format in Creo View & Creo Illustrate (ptc.com)

AndreaT
12-Amethyst
(To:agarland)

Thank you very much @agarland 

And what about editing recipe files (aside for the ones for pvz publications) for export formats? Is it even a real possibility or just my immagination? 😅

Top Tags