cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo Schematics: When exporting sheets to PDF format and printing directly, all the labels are thin

JG_10170599
1-Newbie

Creo Schematics: When exporting sheets to PDF format and printing directly, all the labels are thin

I am using Creo Schematics Release 7.0 and Datecode7.0.0.0

In Creo Schematics, when exporting sheets to PDF format and printing directly, all the labels are thin and non-arial bold. I'm Using default font called "font". Just upgraded from Creo 4.0 to Creo 7.0 and the thickness and font type that they export are different. In Creo 4.0 all text labels are Arial Font and bolded depending on label which is what I want. When I moved to Creo 7.0 all text labels are thin and in non-arial font no matter if you export PDF or Print Directly. Is there a configuration that I am missing? From what I have investigated myself all of the settings seem to be the same. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
BillF
13-Aquamarine
(To:JG_10170599)

Have you changed the setting in Creo Schematics for the labels?    If it is set to "font", you get the default font.  
We set all of ours to Arial 0.07" and they generate fine on the PDFs.

Top Tags