cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Creo illustrate 2.0 difficulty

fjose
1-Newbie

Creo illustrate 2.0 difficulty

Hi,

I have come across a difficulty regarding creo illustrate 2.0. While creating sequences (for animation), I change the color of phantom parts(eg.to grey and brown being the orginal color) and while steps progress, i find retaining of color for the part which i have made a change. i tried changing color in every steps which i created, still the same problem persists.

i got an advise to save te color after changing, and restore to saved in edit properties of the part, may work. I couldn't save the changed color too.

What may be the solution to prevent parts from the tendency to retain the color once steps progresses?

Is it possible to save the color of an assembly\part, if i change its color while animating?

2 REPLIES 2
agarland
16-Pearl
(To:fjose)

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand the issue, if you change the color of a part/assembly (to red for example) in step 2 it should retain that color in all subsequent steps 3,4,5...etc.

This is the same for phantom, if you make a part phantom in a step it will appear phantom in all subsequent steps, you can of course change the part back to solid in a later step.

Hope this helps.

fjose
1-Newbie
(To:agarland)

Hi,

I tried the same again and found it fails. The parts, mainly special tools, which is already available in the creo illustrate library exhibits the above mentioned problem, ie, retaining of its orginal color once after its color has been changed. I found this issue only when I work with sequence of steps.

Is it possible to change the color so that i can customize and set new color as default?

Top Tags