cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creo illustrate capability in developing 3D training modules

ptc-5054410
1-Newbie

Creo illustrate capability in developing 3D training modules

Hello,

We intend to create 3d E-learning modules for our internal employees.

The modules would have information about products, usage with interactivity.

[Like Assembly & Disassembly of components, Component identifications, simulate diagnosis of problem and solution in virtual environment,event driven, designing a user friendly user interface etc]

For reference, we would like to compare Creo tools with 3DVia Studio/Composer, Quest3D & Vizard.

Do Creo tools have similar/better capability? If not illustrate then please suggest which tool would work for us.

Thanks for your time

- Dhananjay

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Dhananjay and All,

I am also very intererested in Creo Illustrate for IETMs and would also like to see some examples. But I've tried multiple times to get a demo or trial copy to no avail. We have demo'd 3Dvia and a few others but since we are Proe/Creo based it would seem to best to stay with the product family.

Please let us know or point to any product IETM (Interactive Electronic Tech Manuals) examples you may have come across.

Kind regards,

- Michael

Hi,

Please check this Creo Illustrate tour: http://www.ptc.com/products/creo-illustrate-tour/

PTC Creo Illustrate page (see "Video" tab): http://www.ptc.com/product/creo/illustrate

llie
16-Pearl
(To:VladimirN)

We are actually testing Anark 3D PDF's which uses the Creo model and all of its parameters, annotations, views and more. The best part is everyone has Adobe Reader. I can share an example if you would like.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:llie)

ptc-408694 wrote:

... I can share an example if you would like ...

That would be interesting.

fnefli
13-Aquamarine
(To:llie)

Can you share an example please.

Thanks in advance

We too would like to explore this possibility. Would appreciate any information you have regarding the answer.

Top Tags