cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Creo view express 6.1 markup tab

JG_10566827
5-Regular Member

Creo view express 6.1 markup tab

what is the purpose of the mark up tab in Creo viewer. If you can't save the mark up that were created in the 3D model in the viewer? I've added leader notes to the model, and I want to send it to a co-worker. So he can see my notes. He can only see the model but not my notes. He also would need to rotate the model for other notes. in back. Is it even possible? 

JG_10566827_0-1690383108162.png

Thank You

Juan

1 REPLY 1
bmancini
13-Aquamarine
(To:JG_10566827)

Hi, I also have the same problem.
Searching the internet it seems that Creo View Express is limited to opening only and does not allow saving.
https://community.ptc.com/t5/Addtl-Creo-Products-View-Sketch/Saving-in-Creo-View-Express-and-Creo-View-Lite/td-p/908946

The only thing that is therefore possible to do is save print screens or send the view via email via the command
File >>> Send >>> Active view by email.

I realize that these alternatives are disappointing but I can't tell you anything else for now.

I have a question for you: have you by any chance already evaluated another mode or viewer program to get around the problem?

P.S. I'm using Creo View Express 10.1

Top Tags