cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Referential integrity violations occurred for this operation"

EricHuffman
2-Guest

Referential integrity violations occurred for this operation"

Gurus,

I get the subject error when attempting to upload or check-in from Pro/E Workspace.

The only difference from today and last successful check in was I deleted some external references and some ghost objects.

Some parts checkin okay and others get this error.

Have you seen this error and do you know what the error means?

Wildfire 4.0 Datecode m170

Windchill 9.0 Datecode m030

Thanks,

Eric

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I went into all the upper level assemblies and removed missing references using the reference viewer break dependencies option.
I was then able to check in my work.
Thanks for all the replies,
Eric
aakolkar
4-Participant
(To:EricHuffman)

Hi Fellow Windchillers,

I am also getting this error for an assembly with family table instances.  We are on Wildfire 3 and am not able to find the "reference viewer". Please let me know how I can do the break dependencies action as described in the thread above.

Was able to get this video for reference viewer for Creo- Tutorial: Using the Reference Viewer to Display & Break Dependencies

Is this functionality available for Wildfire 3.0?

Windchill 8.0 M030

Thanks & Best Regards,

Amol

Top Tags