cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo Simulate tag color

msavolainen
3-Visitor

Creo Simulate tag color

I have been looking all over for the setting to change the color of the text in Creo simulate tags (i.e. Dynamic query, Model Max, etc.) In most cases most of the result model is dark blue, it is really difficult to see the black tag text. Is there a way to change it to e.g. a bright manly pink so that is clearly visible at all times? Below is a screenshot clarifying my problem.TAGS.JPG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm stupid. 😕

I looked all over. Tried changing all the possibly relevant colors in the System colors menu. Even changed the "Letter" setting about a million times. All the other texts changed color, but the tags remained black. I gave it one more go, and realized that if I change the "Letter" color, the existing tags don't automatically change color. All new tags, however, do.

I could swear I've tried this before, but apparently not. Problem solved.

TAGS2.JPG

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ehaenen
4-Participant
(To:msavolainen)

Mika:

You could try adding a manly pink annotation, but you have to re-enter the modal max and value yourself

pict3.JPG

Erik

I'm stupid. 😕

I looked all over. Tried changing all the possibly relevant colors in the System colors menu. Even changed the "Letter" setting about a million times. All the other texts changed color, but the tags remained black. I gave it one more go, and realized that if I change the "Letter" color, the existing tags don't automatically change color. All new tags, however, do.

I could swear I've tried this before, but apparently not. Problem solved.

TAGS2.JPG

ehaenen
4-Participant
(To:msavolainen)

Mika

At least now you can mark your find as the right answer. Somebody giving the right answers can't be stupid!

Ok, just a little slow then...

Top Tags