cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Plastic Injection Simulation Software

Robert-Altman
7-Bedrock

Plastic Injection Simulation Software

Is anyone using a software product called "Simpoe" and if so is there
any feedback you would be able to provide me with?

They appear to have a solution called "SimpoePro" which can be embedded
into the PTC Creo Elements/Pro graphic user environment.

Regards,

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Robert,

Simpoe developed the new functionality this year, which can display
simulation result in ProENGINEER graphic window.
They web site is as following:

Hi Robert,

You may also want to check out Moldex 3D, they toohave the ability to perform molding analysis directly in Wildfire, Creo Elements/Pro as well as Creo Parametric. My previous employer uses it daily with great success. I was personally involved in a product program wheresevere warp was revealed and we wildly altered themodel we used in the mold design. (6MM worth of warp was developed in the mold)The resulting molded part was within dimensional spec first shots from the mold. Very impressive.

Top Tags