cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Regarding circle pattern

SM_10342271
4-Participant

Regarding circle pattern

Hello everyone, I would like to know is there any possibility to make a pattern like this. I just want to create one circle and the remaining circle i would like to create as a pattern. For your reference i have attached the image, please have a look. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@SM_10342271 wrote:

Hello Mr. Hanak,

What if i create one sketch and use the revolve option to extrude. After that can i create a pattern for that extrude in such a way?

Thanks

Hi,

yes, you can use such "procedure". You do not need Sketch feature. Simple create first Extrude or Revolve feature and pattern it.

For example:

MartinHanak_0-1675413424860.png

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

in Sketcher you cannot pattern entities.

You can create Sketch feature and pattern it.

Martin Hanák

Hello Mr. Hanak,

What if i create one sketch and use the revolve option to extrude. After that can i create a pattern for that extrude in such a way?

Thanks

@SM_10342271 wrote:

Hello Mr. Hanak,

Thanks

Hi,

yes, you can use such "procedure". You do not need Sketch feature. Simple create first Extrude or Revolve feature and pattern it.

For example:

MartinHanak_0-1675413424860.png

Martin Hanák

Hi,

I have tried this option and its working now. Thank you for your help. 

Top Tags