cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Repeat Region Column Model/Rep

pstapler
3-Visitor

Repeat Region Column Model/Rep

So I am familiar with how a this functionality works to get the same item (part number) listed in several dash numbers that are either reps or separate assemblies with the same item/find number.

Summation BOM.PNG

My question is, is there a way to get this function to work when the same part number is assembled into multiple subassemblies? For instance, I have several parts used several times in two subassemblies of the main assembly. In the repeat region, they are listed as separate find numbers (5,6,7,9 and 12,13,14,15) and I want them to be the same find number.

No Summation BOM.PNG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags