cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

pro/program input not functioning

JamesBurcham
4-Participant

pro/program input not functioning

I am using program inputs to control the length of multiple parts. One of these parts is not functioning. I have checked the programing and parameters of both the assembly and the part multiple times and everything is written correctly. I have a dozen parts in my assembly all using inputs to control the length and all function but one. I can't find any reason this part won't adjust like the others. I'm wondering if I did something to the part that is causing the programing not to function.

The Creo message log gives this for the part.

Choose source of values for Pro/PROGRAM inputs for model 1_4X2_ALUM_STRAP

The execute statement in the assembly programing is written as follows

EXECUTE PART 1_4X2_ALUM_STRAP

HLENGTH = BASE_DEPTH

END EXECUTE

The programing in the part is written as follows

INPUT

HLENGTH NUMBER

END INPUT

I am using Creo 2.0 M040

I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags