cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Are you interested in a web based XML authoring tool?

No ratings

Hello Arbortext Community-

I'd like to know if you are interested in a web based XML authoring tool which would complement your current authoring environment. The intention is not to replicate everything you can do in a tool like Arbortext Editor. Arbortext Editor is still expected to be used for advanced authoring. But I've been hearing requests from customers for a simpler, web based UI that allows authors to edit/create content without the knowledge of DTDs, XML or structure. That's a tall order, so I have put together the following survey to gather some feedback for my investigation.

Would you take a few minutes to help me out and provide some feedback? The survey is 10 questions, and if you are interested in having me contact you individually to talk about use cases or business requirements, please let me know in the survey (there is a question asking if I can contact you).

Thanks for your time. I will keep this survey open for 2 weeks, until July 12th.

Link to survey: XML Web Based Authoring Survey

~ Pushpinder Toor

Comments

I'll be leaving this survey open until this Friday (July 15th). Please take 5 minutes to respond and provide some feedback. Thank you!

Version history
Last update:
‎Jun 29, 2016 01:18 PM
Updated by: