cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Arbortext Editor / Windchill

MBLEE92
3-Visitor

Arbortext Editor / Windchill

Hi there, sorry if this has been asked before, Only starting out properly using Windchill and Arbortext Editor for work. 

I had created a BookMap through Windchill and everything was working fine until a few days ago, when i try to open the BookMap in Windchill, through Arbortext Editor, it brings up an error message stating that i may not have correct access, even though i created it.

However, when i go to the WorkSpace folder in Windchill and open it there, it works.

Not sure why this is happening if anyone would have any ideas?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
EdKniest
5-Regular Member
(To:MBLEE92)

Have you tried clearing your workspace and then trying to open the bookmap again from the vault and not the workspace?

Windchill

To clear Cache in Windows 7, go to:

C:\Users\(user ID)\AppData\Roaming\PTC\Windchill Integration\.wcAdapter

DELETE the directory .wcAdapter and restart editor. This can fix issues with getting a graphic or text referenced object to refresh properly when it is properly updated and installed in the CMS. It might also help to solve your issue if clearing workspace does not work.

Top Tags