cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Arbortext Symposium- May 21-23 in Ann Arbor, MI

Pushpinder_Toor
13-Aquamarine

Arbortext Symposium- May 21-23 in Ann Arbor, MI

The Arbortext Business Unit is excited to host a 2 day symposium in Ann Arbor, MI for our user community. It's an opportunity to network, talk to product management, listen to customer stories, participate in a technical panel, and so much more! We have a packed agenda planned- including a tour of the "Big House" (University of Michigan Stadium) and cocktail reception.

Please save the date and register to join us!  RSVP now.

P.S...if you are interested in presenting and sharing your story- please send me an email and let's talk!

Here is a preliminary agenda.

·         Tuesday, May 21, 4:00pm-7:00pm:  Cocktail Reception

·         Wednesday, May 22, 8:30am-5:00pm:  Day of Sessions

·         Wednesday, May 22, 6:00pm-8:30pm:  U of M Stadium Tour

·         Thursday, May 23, 8:30am-12:00pm:  1/2 Day Sessions

More details will soon follow so stay tuned!

7 REPLIES 7

Are there anymore details available for the session days?

Thanks

Bryon

Yes! Thanks for checking. Here is link to officially register (the event is free to attend). We have a overview agenda and are working on detailed agenda at this time and will publish that soon.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/arbortext-symposium-may-21-23-tickets-58376692258?aff=ebapi 

I think I heard that there might by open Q&A or working sessions in the afternoon of 5/23. Is that happening? And if not, is it a possibility? It would help justify flying out from Cali-for-ni-ay!

I will post finalized agenda early next week but we have a packed event with some great customer stories for you! Room rate at the Sheraton will expire on April 23rd so please book rooms now! And be sure to REGISTER HERE- the event is FREE to attend.

You'll hear Customer Success stories:

- Stryker

- Royal Enfield

- SkyWest

- Toro

- GM

- Schneider Electric

- Intuitive Surgical

- and more

You'll get to meet and talk to Product Managers: Simon Taylor, Patti Lutsky (and me!)

You'll get to interact with our partners: EAC, ITC Infotech, Oberon and GPSL

You'll get to visit the University of Michigan Stadium and check out Jim Brady's restaurant in downtown Ann Arbor.

Click here to register.

We don't have that in our plans- is there something specific that we can discuss that afternoon with you though?

I have specific issues that I'd like to discuss with others, including my biggest pain points:

• Styler
  • Translation workflow
  • Version and baseline control

But in general, I think it could be great to have the chance for users to exchange knowledge and experience.

For example, I was lucky enough to be able to corner Patti at CMS/DITA North America this week, and get some expert advice to overcome a couple of hurtles. And by chance that same day, I was able to pass on that new knowledge to other attendees who were having the same problem.

Great points. I'm happy to hear we were able to help at the conference!

We've actually got a session during the Symposium where both Patti and Simon will lead a "User Feedback" session. That would be the perfect place to bring up questions like yours and get advice from their expertise as well as the other users in the room. 

ETA: We may also do Roundtables at lunch to facilitate more time with experts and knowledge sharing between customers. 

Top Tags