cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Arbortext adapter verification and documentation

mastachef
12-Amethyst

Arbortext adapter verification and documentation

Browsing the documentation link, I cannot seem to locate documentation regarding the adapter for Arbortext. I believe Arbortext is using the Windchill PDMLink Adapter (best guess). I am trying to see where the attributes from Windchill are located in Arbortext via ACL

- Where is the adapter documentation located? Thank you

1 REPLY 1

The Windchill adapter is loaded along with Arbortext in the default install or you can see it if you do a custom load. The interface to Windchill is controlled through the siteprefs file and the userprefs file sotored in the Arbortext program directory under PTC\Arbortext Editor\adapters\com.ptc.prowt.Arbortext. There are two sample files for you to adapt to your environment. Not sure what document this is described in but if you did a search on site prefs or userprefs you will probably get a hit.  I do not know a way to control this through ACL but maybe someone else out there would. I have manually adjusted these where needed.  I have seen applications where these are loaded in a a startup sript for eitor, another way to control what gets loaded.

Top Tags