cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Can't see my own posts

ebenton
1-Newbie

Can't see my own posts

Did something change on the server a couple of months ago that would make the Adepters list manager (or whatever the server software is called) not email an Adepters posting back to the originator? For some reason, for a while now I haven't been seeing my own posts on Adepters. I see any answeres to them, but not the original. Maybe it's some screwed-up Outlook setting or something, but I doubt it.
2 REPLIES 2

Ed,

I haven't checked with Outlook, but I saw my post to you from earlier show up through my webmail view.

Lynn

---- "Benton wrote:
> Did something change on the server a couple of months ago that would make the Adepters list manager (or whatever the server software is called) not email an Adepters posting back to the originator?  For some reason, for a while now I haven't been seeing my own posts on Adepters.  I see any answeres to them, but not the original.  Maybe it's some screwed-up Outlook setting or something, but I doubt it.
>      
> ----------     

I see this post (obviously) but not my original.
Top Tags