cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Cursor info not displaying

ReggieTorrez
1-Newbie

Cursor info not displaying

So Ive run into a problem and can not find any solution on the internet for Isodraw 7.2 cursor info not being able to display. I thought if I reset to factory settings or deleted my preferences it would help but still no solution.

Untitled.jpg

The Cursor info can not be turned on and when I hover over it, it says Curso info is not shown (Enable background drawing first). I searched for how to activate the background and nothing came up. I saw a thread on here about 7.1 having a problem with not being able to show curso info. Which a couple people responded with going into your preferences and selecting buffered drawing to enable it.

preferences.jpg

Which Use OpenGL is checked and anti - aliasing is checked. But unchecking either of those does not free up the Use Buffered drawing to be checked. I mean ultimately Id like to just be able to place my cursor over a line and have it show the midpoint of the line so I can accurately mirror the line and build symmetrical pieces.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

If you close all documents first, you can uncheck 'Use OpenGL' in the Redraw Preferences.

After this, it's possible to activate the Cursor Info.

You've probably resolved this by now but since I could not find the answer (I had the same problem) I searched the PTC database and found the answer that does work. See instructions below.

Capture.JPG

- Of all of IsoDraw's excruciatingly irritating glitches (there are SO many), this is one of the worst - THANK YOU for posting a WORKING solution to this problem. I can't tell you how many hours were spent trying to figure this one out. You'd think that checking a box called "Show Cursor Info" would be all you'd need to do, wouldn't you? Not so.

Many thanks,

Chris

Hi Please Reinstall IsoDraw.........

Top Tags