cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

DITA subject scheme and classification support?

castle
1-Newbie

DITA subject scheme and classification support?

Does anyone know when / if PTC plans to add this to Arbortext? Or what version, if they already have? I couldn't find anything in a search.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I researched this issue a bit more and found that many use profiling to accomplish what subject scheme/classification are doing. It is on the PTC radar, but it is not currently a priority.

It would be helpful to have you convey your needs and ideas to Arbortext project managers at -, and use Your Stuff > Product Ideas > "Create a product idea" to explain your need and pain of not having the desired functionality.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Have you queried the Arbortext project managers at -?

Have you been able to get further information about this issue?

I researched this issue a bit more and found that many use profiling to accomplish what subject scheme/classification are doing. It is on the PTC radar, but it is not currently a priority.

It would be helpful to have you convey your needs and ideas to Arbortext project managers at -, and use Your Stuff > Product Ideas > "Create a product idea" to explain your need and pain of not having the desired functionality.

Top Tags