cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How can i customize the table display in Arbortext Editor with Styler

ptc-5177906
1-Newbie

How can i customize the table display in Arbortext Editor with Styler

Hello All,

I am using in Arbortext Editor with Styler .

How can i set Table head text is currently to bold through the stylesheet?

Also , It should be ALL CAPS (Upper Case Text in first row). Table cell background color should be 192-192-192 RGB which is #C0C0C0 Hex.

Please guide

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Those settings you found are for "custom tables" which are a sort of simple table model you can use for content that isn't marked up as a table. I haven't used the background colouring features but it looks like you can set the header row background colour and a pattern for the body rows. It also looks like unless you are using the APP formatting engine your tables won't restart the body row pattern after a page/column break.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Table properties (like cell background colour) can't be set through the Arbortext stylesheet. For cell background colour there is a PI that needs to be inserted <?PubTbl ..?> something or other. You can find that by setting the background colour manually (using Table menu) and see what is inserted by Arbortext.

For table heading text you should be able to use a Styler context to pickup paragraphs inside <thead> and set the bold formatting.

Thank you Gareth for your guidance .

I need some clarification regarding the background color tab present in Custom table tab . Please reffer to the attached image .

Question+1.png

Those settings you found are for "custom tables" which are a sort of simple table model you can use for content that isn't marked up as a table. I haven't used the background colouring features but it looks like you can set the header row background colour and a pattern for the body rows. It also looks like unless you are using the APP formatting engine your tables won't restart the body row pattern after a page/column break.

Top Tags