cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

I guess this is more of a question than a discussion. Or maybe a question that someone smarter than I can answer.

ptc-4928610
1-Newbie

I guess this is more of a question than a discussion. Or maybe a question that someone smarter than I can answer.

Hi, I'm brand new here and needed to ask a question on configuration of Isodraw.

My question is this. Is there a way to make icons in the Pallette window change color when picked? Sometimes it's difficult to see what choice I've made since it all looks the same to me. Another question would be to ask if you can change the background color of the drawing area. The white background at times causes me eye strain and changing the color to a darker color with bright lines is a lot easier on my eyes.

I've tried to contact PTC and suggest this as a change for the next version, but cannot find a way to contact them for suggestions.

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me.

Bill

2 REPLIES 2

Bill,

There is currently no way to configure this.

Tim

Hi Bill,

You can bring a new idea here (in "Ideas" area): http://communities.ptc.com/community/arbortext?view=idea

Top Tags