cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Is it possible to manage Dita href attribute encoding ?

ndelobel
1-Newbie

Is it possible to manage Dita href attribute encoding ?

Hello,

I have a problem with resolution of href attribute on a topicref element in Arbortext editor (v6.1 M070). The problem is not present with v6.1 M000.

When I have this url "../../../Temp/StructureTopics/pr%C3%A9face.dita" on my topicref it's possible to open the topic from my dita book map.

But when I resolve the map (for modify style), AE is not able to retrieve dita file. I have this message " Pseudo rubrique : DITA Topic \"file:/_ATI_Not_Found_/../../../Temp/StructureTopics/pr%C3%A9face.dita\" introuvable"

In the href attribute, if I replace "%C3%A9" by a "é" (../../../Temp/StructureTopics/préface.dita) I don't have the problem.

Does it exist a parameter in AE to manage specific characters in url ?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I would say that's a bug in the DITA map resolver. It's not handling the UTF8 sequence correctly. You should report this to PTC Support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I would say that's a bug in the DITA map resolver. It's not handling the UTF8 sequence correctly. You should report this to PTC Support.

Thanks for you answer.

Problem reported to PTC support.

Top Tags