cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

IsoDraw 7.2 batch function command line

KevinWells
1-Newbie

IsoDraw 7.2 batch function command line

Hi all,

Now that IsoDraw 7.2 includes batch export in the app menu instead of an extension the command line syntax is broken for calling the batch export function. I s this still possible?

Old syntax:

IsoDraw72.exe -ext batch7_en.isp -s"my source dir" -d"my target dir"' -f24 -m"my macro"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Starting in IsoDraw 7.1, the batch tool is native functionality and no longer works as an extension. Therefore -batch is all that is needed as opposed to the -ext batch7_en.isp which was needed in previous releases.

Sample usage:

IsoDraw72.exe -batch -s"Examples" -d"Examples_out" -f10

Also check this page

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Starting in IsoDraw 7.1, the batch tool is native functionality and no longer works as an extension. Therefore -batch is all that is needed as opposed to the -ext batch7_en.isp which was needed in previous releases.

Sample usage:

Also check this page

Sample usage:

Also check this page

Top Tags