cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

IsoDraw Macros - change the file/drawing name

SH_8396062
3-Visitor

IsoDraw Macros - change the file/drawing name

Hello,

I have joined newly to this community,

we use to change the file/drawing name inside as well as outside for huge nos.of drawings in ISODRAW, could u pls help me  how can i do it with help of macros in ISODRAW.

4 REPLIES 4
olivierlp
Community Manager
(To:SH_8396062)

Hi @SH_8396062 

I recommend giving more details and context about the problem you have in mind. Please refer to this guideline to make your questions more likely to receive a quick and useful answer. 

Olivier

FILE NAMEFILE NAMEI have iso files named as above, i want to change the names in series due to adding some files in between. so 110 became 111.....so on. this how can i do it in isodraw macro, i want to do this name/ICN changes in inside as well as outside of each file.

With Isodraw open you can batch process files in a folder specifying a macro to use, but I am not sure if it can rename the original file name of the file. We have a macro that takes the name of the file and places it in the bottom right corner of the illustration.  

I hope this helps 

Bryon

Macro Add_FileName

Define h As Integer
  Define w As Integer
  w = activeDoc.window.pageX-2
  h = 2

#Message "The height is " + h
#Message "The width is " + w

#Added below command to ensure number is placed on the Illustation number layer

ACTIVATE LAYER "Illustration Number"
Select none
  Text Align Left
  Text font 'Calibri'
  Text size 6
  Create Text w h stripext(activeDoc.name)
  Rotate selection w h 90

End Macro

Hello @SH_8396062

It looks like you have a response from a community member. If it helped to solve your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Vivek N.
Community Moderation Team.

Announcements

Top Tags