cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

IsoDraw closes

qa1952
1-Newbie

IsoDraw closes

I have been working on an assembly from a customer. I have been converting STEP , STP files in IsoDraw with no problems. However I have encountered a huge 370M chassis STP file that takes about 20 minutes to open but when I try to save it the program has to close.

Any suggestions as far as how I can make this work without getting the message “IsoDraw has to close now”?

Would copying IsoDraw to my computer at home which has 4G Ram and a 64 bit processor help versus the 3G Ram 32 bit processor at work make a difference?

1 REPLY 1
mbalko
1-Newbie
(To:qa1952)

Hi there ...

I think there are so many information in your file that the working memory runs over. I also think the graphic board is involved.

Did you try the tool "Batch Process"? Try it out! ScreenShot040.jpgIt runs in the backround and is much more friendly to the memory. Here in the company we are testing a 64bit-machine with Vista (Windows is not yet allowed from IT Dep) on it and I think it runs faster and much more trouble-free.

Nachricht geändert durch Markus Balko

Announcements

Top Tags