cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Isodraw Missing Elements.

sbasha-2
2-Guest

Isodraw Missing Elements.

Hi,

I am looking for a solution in Arbortext Isodraw 7.3, Currently i am using Arbortext Isodraw 7.3 to explode 3d models and converting it into 2d, the problem here is after converting the 3d model into 2d the elements are getting miss.For Example : The ellipse and the lines are not joining well. Pls see the attached file and kindly give me a positive reply of this question.

3 REPLIES 3

It's been a long time since I messed with this, but I'd suggest first looking at your 3D options. Main adjustment is the Tessellation Accuracy slider. If you're still having issues, I'd suggest a support ticket with PTC.

When we first started we had import issues from Creo (ProE at the time) as well and found that the 'recipe' file for the CAD worker needed tweaked. At the time it seemed like this was a very common change. Basically, PTC sent us a new file to put in place.

Did your issue get resolved?

If so, could you let the community know?

Thanks.

Hi Tim Phelps,

I tried a lot to solve the issue which is displayed in the above message, but i dint get the exact solution of this. Please kindly do the needful.

Top Tags