cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Load the current Preference file in to an existing IsoDraw file?

khoward
7-Bedrock

Load the current Preference file in to an existing IsoDraw file?

Ok sorry this maybe a bonehead question, but I am drawing a blank. I have modified the "IsoDraw 7.3 Preferences.PRF" file to add some colors I am using on a regular basis for fills. However when I go to an existing file and I look at the fill colors they are not how they are laid out in the PRF file. The colors appear as when I originally created the graphic. Is there a way to load the current/revised PRF file in these existing files? I have attached a couple of screenshots of how the Fill window looks in an old file and how a new graphic looks

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bfriesen
17-Peridot
(To:khoward)

Make sure this folder location has your current preferences file. I have found with fills that is based on your image template. We have three fills that we use on a regular basis. If you modify an old image it uses the fills done at that time. If its a new image on the updated template then it has the current fills.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw\Preferences

Bryon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bfriesen
17-Peridot
(To:khoward)

Make sure this folder location has your current preferences file. I have found with fills that is based on your image template. We have three fills that we use on a regular basis. If you modify an old image it uses the fills done at that time. If its a new image on the updated template then it has the current fills.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw\Preferences

Bryon

Top Tags