cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

New Webinar Series in 2019!

Pushpinder_Toor
13-Aquamarine

New Webinar Series in 2019!

Hello Arbortext Community!

Happy New Year to all! Hope you were able to enjoy a short (or long) break and are ready for 2019. We're excited to unveil a new webinar series we will start running this month for the first half of 2019. We are calling it a "Back to School" series. We want to provide you tips, best practices, advice and resources for everything from content authoring to content management to delivery. Each session will be 45 minutes, come join us! If you can't make a session, don't worry because it will be recorded and available for playback.

The first one will be Arbortext Editor Tips and Tricks on January 30th at 11am EST. If you have not received an email to register, please use this link and we'll make sure you get notifications for the future webinars as well. 

As always- please let me know if you have questions, comments or suggestions.

Thanks-

Pushpinder

5 REPLIES 5

Can you please share the registration link?

The subscription link just subscribes to future email list and not the Jan 31st event.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Amar Karthi Arasan

byork
17-Peridot
(To:amar_karthi)

@amar_karthi

Once you sign up for the list you will get an email to register for the webinar.  You should then continue to get the registration links for the future ones.

Hi Amar, 

Here is the webinar link: https://ptc.webex.com/ptc/onstage/g.php?MTID=ed36a9d022fcd2d8e915cc0d757af9388

Thank you!! Deb

Hello Pushpinder,

Do we have an archive of the yesterday's webinar that my team whoever missed to join can see?

Thanks in advance!

Amar Karthi ARASAN

Hi Amar-

We are working on an edited version of the video and will post by early next week. I'll share the link/URL once I have it. 

Thanks-

Pushpinder

Top Tags