cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

TC Camp - Can we gather enough Arbortexters to "claim" a session Jan 26 in the Bay Area?

naglists
1-Newbie

TC Camp - Can we gather enough Arbortexters to "claim" a session Jan 26 in the Bay Area?

Hi All,
I finally got travel approval to extend one of my regular trips back to the
central office in the Bay Area to include the Saturday that TC Camp. I have
heard rumors other folks are coming, too. If we get enough of us, we can
apparently lobby or caucus or un-vote a meeting dedicated to our topic/s
and then conference-up.

I've never been to an un-conference, but it sounds kind of fun. I do know
how much I get out of unofficial meetings and socializing at the usual
events. I'm game to give this a try.

Check it out:
2 REPLIES 2
lfraley
6-Contributor
(To:naglists)

Just thought I'd follow up and report in to the group at large: There are about 6 or 7 folks from adepters who I know are coming to camp. There are also a couple of Abortext-using customers who are coming that I know of. I've heard rumors of discussions about TC Camp in a couple of documentation groups around town as well, but no confirmations. With the afternoon being free and walk-in registrations available, it's kind of hard to give solid numbers for the Atx-specific population. Still, 6-10 people is certainly enough to guarantee at least one ATX-specific afternoon unconference session.

Good. Thanks for the update.

John Sillari
Chief Technologist
Technical Services Division
Dayton T. Brown, Inc.

On Jan 12, 2013, at 9:31, "Elizabeth Fraley" <liz.fraley@single-sourcing.com<<a style="COLOR:" blue;=" text-decoration:=" underline&quot;=" target="_BLANK" href="mailto:liz.fraley@single-sourcing.com">>">mailto:liz.fraley@single-sourcing.com>> wrote:

Just thought I'd follow up and report in to the group at large: There are about 6 or 7 folks from adepters who I know are coming to camp. There are also a couple of Abortext-using customers who are coming that I know of. I've heard rumors of discussions about TC Camp in a couple of documentation groups around town as well, but no confirmations. With the afternoon being free and walk-in registrations available, it's kind of hard to give solid numbers for the Atx-specific population. Still, 6-10 people is certainly enough to guarantee at least one ATX-specific afternoon unconference session.

-----End Original Message-----
Top Tags