cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Which event can receive restored Document after CancelCheckout in Arbortext Editor?

dthursfield
1-Newbie

Which event can receive restored Document after CancelCheckout in Arbortext Editor?

Hi everybody,

I am trying to receive the "recovered" Document after a checkout has been cancelled. I just tried using the PostCancelCheckout-Event which should be the latest Event fired after a checkout has been cancelled. The received Document, though, is the Document having all the changes that were made to the Document before the checkout was cancelled.

Does anyone know a way, respective an Event, that deilvers the original Doc?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you in advance

2 REPLIES 2

To clarify, you have undone the checkout, so the document in your repository is unchanged, and wish to retrieve that document, correct?

You should be able to refresh the workspace, and then checkout the document.

Hi Tim,

first things first: thanks for your answer.

To clarify a little bit: I am doing the cancel checkout by clicking the option in AE. What I now do is programatically process the fired CancelCheckoutEvent thrown by AE.

Now that event gives me the document which was cancelled and therefor discarded. In AE the document returns to the state before the checkout, representing the Document as is in  Windchill. Now what I try to do is get to some event which gives me back that restored one programatically.

Top Tags