cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Hello Emily!

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Hello Emily!

Emily,

Thank you so much for stopping by the PTC Community today!  Happy Friday!  What am I taking you away from right now?  What is a typical Friday for you as Product Management Director of ThingWorx Navigate?

5 REPLIES 5
ehartman
12-Amethyst
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Happy Friday! 

While every day is different, I like to use Friday's as a wrap up from the week and start preparing for what's coming next week. Today's schedule started with a status update from one of the Navigate TPM's and our DevOps Lead based in India on a few planning items for our next release (yes we're already planning for our Dec 2023 release!) before they log off for the weekend.

I have a collaborative session with our Release Manager coming up today on an initiative to ensure Product Managers working on SaaS across different product areas at PTC have the opportunity to share what we're all working on. A little more planning on a feature for our next release before I spend the rest of the afternoon working through my personal work to do list from the week on some follow ups. Oh I can't forget a check in with our Demo Team as we prepare our demo for LiveWorx!

It's a beautiful sunny day in Boston so I'm hoping to sneak outside to enjoy the sunshine too!

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:ehartman)

That definitely doesn't sound like a "light" day!  If you are planning for December release, that must mean the one for this quarter is just about ready?  Is it quarterly?  How often do you have releases for ThingWorx Navigate?

ehartman
12-Amethyst

It is almost ready to release! We're planning to release Navigate 9.4.0 in June 2023. We have approximately a 6 month release cadence so you can expect two releases per calendar year. You can stay up to date on PTC Product Release dates HERE

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:ehartman)

Thanks, Emily!  Do I understand that you will be talking more about the June release at LiveWorx?  Is there anything you can tell us about the release before LiveWorx?

ehartman
12-Amethyst

Yes more information to come about the June release - Navigate 9.4.0 - at LiveWorx! In the upcoming release, we continued our investment in our reusable Navigate Components across our View Apps modernizing a few more of them and adding enhancements to some of the components. Lots of exciting work has been done in support of Windchill+ as well, which will have it's own featured sessions at LiveWorx for those interested in hearing more about our PLM SaaS offering. 

Top Tags