cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Skeleton

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Skeleton

Hi,

I am mainly into customization but have limited knowledge on designing.

I have following doubts:

1. What is difference between skeleton and Map?

2. What is difference between assembly and skeleton?

3. Could you please help me to understand meaning of skeleton file with reference to Creo? It will be very helpful if someone could share reference skeleton file with me for my reference.

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks and Regards

Ketan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I've used skeletal modeling in my Inventor days. Not sure how well it would work in Creo Elements Direct.

Take a look at some of the results in this link

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=skeletal+modeling

Mike

PeterKehoe
5-Regular Member
(To:Ketan_Lalcheta)

I know of no "skeleton" or "Map" functionality in Creo Elements/Direct Modeling. I believe that you should repost this question on the Creo Parametric forum instead.

Top Tags