cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Enhancement possibility; Extrude command intelligence

BrentDrysdale
7-Bedrock

Enhancement possibility; Extrude command intelligence

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the miss-spelling on my last post. You can tell the spell check does not check the subject line

Here is my thought for the Extrude command. I am looking to save mouse clicks and improve performance.

See what you think.

Regards, Brent Drysdale.

2 REPLIES 2

I agree, that is maddening, especially as it forces you to go back and lose your section, or close it, go out and turn it into a surface feature, then get back in and change it back. Also, what if you wanted a thin feature? That doesn't require a closed section either. You should be able to make the section you need, THEN be forced to make any corrections at the end (decide on surface vs. thin feature or adding a segment to close the sketch).

Cheers mate!

Sounds like a good idea to me too. I have had to go back and close the sketch and select the surface button and then go back and delete the extra line to create the open section again.

-Greg

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags